My little twinkies take after me, in my lazy pre-pregnancy, bachlorette days. They love the nightlife- as soon as I settle down and am just about ready to sleep, they start kicking up a storm. The other night it felt like a fist was coming through my belly. During the day, they kick but not as frequently. I dont mind- its so cute.
In other news, we put an offer down for an apartment. I am so excited! The apartment is in my old neighborhood. I already know 2 twin moms who live closeby and another good friend who has 2 kids also lives close by. The most exciting thing about the apartment is that it is 1/2 a block from Riverside park and 4 blocks from Central Park. I can not wait to take lots of walks with the babies. I LOVED these parks. I used to bike, jog, meet friends- so many memories. I can't believe it's been 5 years since I left the neighborhood and now I am coming back with 2 babies. Wow!
As far as my pregnancy, I am 26 weeks and thank god, babies are doing great. They are growing - my last appt. they were up to 1 lb, 6 oz. each. I am feeling good- tired a lot and still have heartburn but I am truly and sincerely happy. My husband and I are so excited for these little ones. I found a pediatrician and will have my first consultation in a month's time.
Tomorrow I go back to the doctor to check on growth and progress. I am almost in my third Trimester!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting about your new place!! I hope you all get it. I hear you can get quite a deal in NYC right now!
ReplyDelete