I am sorry this post is a big fat bummer but I am seriously going out of my mind. Let me first just remind myself that I am so happy that my little babies are growing strong and kicking away. I know it will all be worth it in the end when I get to see their little faces, but right now I just need to vent.
I hate sleeping- it has become an olympic sport to sucessfully sleep more than 1-2 hours at a time.
I hate working because I just can not be the employee I used to be and give 110% even though everyone still expects it of me. I work in a small non-profit organization where mostly all of the responsibilities lie on my shoulders. Before, I would stay late just to be able to complete everything. Now, I am just too tired to deal with anything and work keeps piling up and I can't keep up which is stressing me out. And even with a woman coming in part-time to help me out, it is still not enough and the organization still looks to me to get everything done.
We are supposedly moving in a month and I can't even wrap my head around how, let alone unpacking and setting up a new home.
I just have too much on my plate right now, coupled with hormone overload and all I want to do is sit and cry. I am trying so hard to keep a positive and happy outlook but my head is exploding.
And.... my mom just called me to tell me that she may or may not have a tumor in her throat. Doctor needs to do a biopsy in a week. If it is a tumor, she will need surgery and radiation. If it is a cyst, she will need surgery. If its nothing, they will leave it alone.
Calgon, take me away.....
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
::hugs:: I'm so sorry. I don't know if its an option financially, but I would seriously consider hiring a full service moving company. They will come, pack, move and help unpack. It is the best money you will ever spend, and seriously alleviate some stress for you.
ReplyDelete