Friday, November 13, 2009

18 Weeks!

Wow.. time goes fast! I am 18 weeks and looking as big as ever. :(
I got my amnio results and all is great and normal- THANK GOD a million times. I had my anatomy scan last Friday and the babies are weighing 6 oz and 7 oz. While the u/s tech was measuring the babies, I started feeling really hot and dizzy and nauseous. I told her to stop so I could catch my breath. Turns out the dumbass said to me- oh its because you're lying on your back- you need to be propped up. Genius! Well- as soon as I was propped up, miraculously I felt so much better! ::eye roll::
I bought a maternity pillow called a snoogle which has been the greatest thing. I sleep so much more comfortably. I gained 14 pounds in 18 weeks which my doc said is fine.

I've gotten my heartburn under control by eating much smaller meals.

I finally told all my friends that I am pregnant and it felt so good "coming out of the closet"!
We are still trying to sell our 3rd flr walk up apartment. We've had a few interested people but nothing really panned out yet. Walking up the stairs is getting more and more difficult even though I still feel strong and able to do it.

We were supposed to go to Florida for Thanksgiving to visit the ILs but doc told me no flying. I am relieved in a way- I need my own bed with my plethora of pillows. Plus, I just don't feel like dealing with airports, lines, and the crazy thanksgiving travel. So, the ILs decided to come to us for thanksgiving which is fine by me.

I got 4 new twin books which I am excited to read. We are going to a baby CPR class on Monday night. Which reminds me, I must register for childbirth class at the hospital soon. Squee!

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank god! I hope you all have a great turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad everything turned out to be fine!!

    ReplyDelete