Thursday, August 6, 2009

hello bloat!

Wow I am bloated. I honestly look I am 3 months pregnant already. Granted, the IVF meds messing with my hormones probably have a lot to do with the bloating, but damn, my tummy is big.

My other problem is I gained 30 pounds from my first pregnancy 2 years ago because I let myself eat whatever I wanted thinking I would lose it when the baby came. Well almost 6 months later, I lost the baby but the weight stayed and it has been a serious struggle taking it off.

So I am already starting out overweight. Truth is, I am not sure which is me and which is the bloat. I am going to be really careful this time and try to stay within reasonable weight gain guidelimits.

I am grateful to have such a problem.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure when all the hormones level out from the IVF meds the bloat will be more managable!

    ReplyDelete