2nd Beta today! Woot! My numbers are doing well. Progesterone is 149 and estrogen is above 1400- the nurse is very happy with those numbers.
Next step- I go in for an ultrasound on 8/25 with Dr. G. - if all is well, then I graduate to a new OB/Gyn. I picked one on my plan, Dr. G agreed he is a good one. I am not making an appt. until after the ultrasound and everything is ok.
What a relief. I will pray everything will be ok and I will get to see the little heartbeat flickering on the ultrasound. If I'm lucky, maybe I will be able to hear it.
I am going on vacation starting tomorrow for 12 days :)! We are road tripping to Cape Cod and Montreal. I am so excited! It will be so nice to get away and have a nice distraction.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG - that is so amazing.. congrats! Enjoy your vacation and your little baby(ies)!!! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your vacation!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat number =)
Congrats!!
ReplyDelete