Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Monitoring con't..

Went in to RE today to check b/w. Estrogen level is at 258. I am to stay on same protocol but all shots are administered at night.
Ouch! Not fun.. I liked breaking it up when they were in the morning and evening. Although on the other hand, it was nice having the extra 15 minutes of sleep this morning.

So far, the side effects I have experienced is a few headaches (although nothing Tylenol can't fix), crampy at times, and gassy.

My husband is taking Doxycycline 2 x a day for 10 days.

In other news, my friend and I were on our way to go shopping when we heard a large crowd of people screaming a few blocks down from where we were standing. It turned out that Paul McCartney was givving an impromptu concert on top of David Letterman's studio on 54th Street. We were able to catch 4 songs. It was so cool and another reason I love living in NYC for moments like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment